Livonia, Northville, Novi, Farmington Hills, Farmington and Plymouth Michigan real estate agents and buyer agents. Michigan Realtors
Michigan Real Estate Buyer Agents on the Real Estate Busy Bee Team
We have two Michigan State Licensed real estate agents (Realtors) who specialize in working with home buyers. They specialize in selling homes for sale in the cities of Livonia, Northville, Novi, Farmington Hills, Farmington and Plymouth Michigan. They will represent you and your interest only! For a no obligation consultation please email us atBobandTeena@yahoo.com
Livonia, Northville, Novi, Farmington Hills, Farmington and Plymouth Michigan Home Buyers Agent? (what do they do)
A Michigan Buyers Agent works solely for you the home-buyer. When you have a personal buyers agent you can rest assured that they will be working solely for you!! This is a unique relationship with you and your agent and will assure you have the best possible home buying experience. In our current real estate market, now more than ever, it may be in your best interest to use your own buyers agent.
When you see a sign in the front yard generally this means there is an agreement signed between the home seller and that real estate agent. The sellers agent is there and may be contractually bound to get the seller as much money for their home as possible. They may have limitations on what they can do for you on that particular home they have listed.
When one of our Real Estate Buyer agents represents you here is what you can expect!!
1) Educate you about Buyer Agency, outlining their fiduciary responsibilities to you, which include: complete Disclosure, Loyalty, Confidentiality and Accountability.
2) Your Realtor will also save you time searching the market for an affordable home that meets your criteria.
3) View homes with you and provide comparative analysis. I can also refer you to home inspectors who'll provide more in-depth analysis and advice.
4) Help you explore your financing options so you make the best possible mortgage decision.
5) Assist you, if necessary, in finding any home-related services you need.
6) There is also much more your Realtor will do for you. As you can imagine there are many different things that come up during this process and you can rest assured you will have a qualified professional at your side the entire time.
In short, We will provide you with comprehensive, high-quality buyer's service. If you'd like us to help you buy a home, please call or email anytime. We hope to hear from you soon.
Some Helpful Tips when Working with your Buyers Agent:
1) Real Estate Agents work on commission only, if they do not find you a home they do not get paid. Please do not use a real estate agent if you do not plan on purchasing a home.
2) Please try to keep all communication through your agent. Remember if the sign is in the yard that agent probably is representing the seller, not you the buyer.
3) Choose a Michigan Realtor you would like to work with. Once you do this discuss your options on how to make it official.
4) Be on time, remember many times home sellers are stepping out for your personal showing.
5) Our buyers agents do nothing but show homes and work with Michigan Home Buyers. Please be as open and honest as possible and make your expectations known.
6) Let every other agent (Realtor) you come into contact with know you are working with a real estate agent. You may come into contact with an agent at an open house, via phone or anywhere else. They will really appreciate your honesty.