Buy Real Estate, Homes, and Houses in Livonia, Northville, Westland, Novi, & Farmington Michigan. Successful Real Estate/Home buying tips.
The Home Buying Process
House Buying Statistics
I'm excited to announce the introduction of our new 1-800
number designed to make the home buying process efficient, time saving and technology friendly. So here's how this works: First your given a 1-800
number by us that you can use at any time. While your out driving in a neighborhood you can call your 1-800
number about any home you see for sale and it will give you all the info to your phone and emailed to you later that day. That way at the end of the day you won't forget any homes that may be of interest to you. Oh yea you can have all of this for free and you will only talk to us when your ready. To sign up call 734-578-6561
or email us at BobandTeena@yahoo.com
Successful Home Buying Tips
Search homes for sale, including foreclosed homes.
Whether the home/house is in Livonia Michigan, Westland Michigan, Northville or Novi Michigan or anywhere else, we will be able to show you ANY
home, new or resale, no matter who is the listing broker/Realtor. If you see a home advertised in the magazine, newspaper, internet, or if you drive by a home that interests you, please call us! If you visit an Open House
or a New Home Community
, please tell the seller´s agent in the home/office that we are representing you. Remember, home information is always available to us, even if it is not a National Realty Centers listing.
• It is important that you take the time to get pre-qualified by your lender. Many sellers require that you are pre-qualified before they even look at your offer. Remember, this won't cost you anything and makes your offer look much stronger.
- You will need an earnest money check to accompany the Offer to Purchase. This may be in the form of a personal check, or in some cases a certified check. A minimum of $1,000 is deemed adequate in most cases.
- When your written Offer to Purchase real estate is presented to the seller,the seller has three choices:
- Seller can accept your offer as is.
- Seller can reject your offer---outright.
- Seller can make a counteroffer.
Negotiations after the initial written offer are usually conducted verbally until an agreement is reached. When the seller accepts your offer, or you accept their counteroffer, all will be in writing, and changes to the original offer will be initialed by the buyer and seller after the contract is signed by all parties and delivered, you have a binding contract. Your earnest money will be deposited in your broker´s trust account to be held until closing.
- It is important to remember that if you make a low offer on any home and the offer is rejected or countered, another prospective buyer may submit an offer that may be accepted by the seller before you have the opportunity to submit another offer or accept the seller´s counter to your offer.
It is in YOUR
best interest to work exclusively with us. We are self-employed, not on an expense account, and will be paid by the seller only when we find the right home for you. Your loyalty is appreciated, and in return, you will receive the maximum service from me and my team. All of my time, professional advice, experience and assistance isfree
Thank you for submitting your information. We will be in contact with you by phone or email.